Contact us to get access to the Cologne data server
Martin Pätzold: E-Mail
- Deputy Director
Silvia Tellmann: E-Mail
Give us the following information:
- Which data archive you want to access (MaRs or VeRa or both)
- Tell us about your project. We want to make sure that your project does not interfer with our plans/projects or PhD theses.
- You must agree to the following:
- Do you want to publish a paper with MaRs/VeRa data? If yes, we kindly request co-authorship of relevant MaRs/VeRa team members. Please send us also a paper draft for review before submission.
- Acknowledge the funding agencies which supported MaRs and VeRa.
- Do not distribute the MaRs/VeRa data to third parties. The data are for your personal use and work.